What is exactly is 'The Cupcake Quest' you ask?
For as long as I can remember I've loved cupcakes, I'm not a fan of cake, but I would give anything for a really good cupcake. What's the difference between cake & a cupcake? Well, nothing I guess. LOL
Back to the topic... I have never been a baker; I don't even like cooking, so my cupcake experience has been limited to what's provided in the packet mix aisle of my local supermarket. They've also never been all that aesthetically pleasing, after all, the only people who would see them are me and my husband (R), and they would be demolished in seconds so why go to all that effort?
Then one day, in early January, I was browsing a book shop looking for something interesting on which to spend my Christmas gift voucher when I spotted a book. A magical, marvellous, mouth watering book - The Crabapple Bakery Cupcake Cookbook. The recipes had me salivating on the spot, and the cupcakes pictured were too gorgeous for words… so of course I bought the book.
And thus my quest began - to perfect the art that is the cupcake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment